Saturday, January 6, 2007

Somali Hegemon at the Minn airport.
Category: News and Politics
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070104/D8MEJEU00.html

Fuck'em!
~Dr. Baby

funny thing, one time when I went back east and Tina didn't provide me car service, I was on my own, and there was a car whose passenger didn't come in or something, so I got to talking to the guy who gave me a ride to my squeeze's pad, he told me how the Muslims were intimidating other drivers out of the business and it was really becoming a big hassle. Now this report states that 75% are muzzies, an unusually high amount, wonder if they are pushing out the other drivers and have grown a little cocky with their power and want to push their beliefs. the Minneapolis/ St Paul area has a large Hmong population, maybe its their chance to move in.
~PhatShady


These guys are bigger hypocrites than evangelicals. I bet they have no problem taking Joe Businessman to the titty bars all night, but that wine snob returning from Napa with a crate of red? Let the sinner walk.

What is it about certain businesses...like taxis, nail salons, catering trucks, convenience stores...that seem to be controlled by one ethnic/religious group? Man, I miss the Mafia.
~Kim Jong Il


because they are sheep and don't have original thinking, sure the first one to get here, they pick something and prosper, then they set up every tom, dick, and Abdullah in their family in the same business and take a percentage.
~PhatShady

I have faith in the Rules of Acquisition.
~Dr. Baby

1 comment:

missyq said...

it seems fair to give some credit for those who take advantage of owning a busness, it is just another case of needing a scapegoat so those who would "wha wha" "their taking our jobs" b.s., I personally don't want to drive a taxi or own a mini-mart, more power to them!!